The Mission of the Visiting Nurses Foundation is to assist Home, Health and Hospice patients and their families through the funding of programs, purchase of medical equipment, care for the medically needy ans support of the bereaved in Lewis and South Thurstion Counties.
Foundation dollars have contributed over 1 Million dollars, paid for over a thousand visits and provided funding for diverse needs as:
- Medical equipment that would not otherwise be available in this area
- Programs that bring pain relief and comfort to the sick and dying
- Care for at risk mothers and newborns
- Treatment of wounds, burns and bed sores
- Education of patients in the use of equipment and medications
- Respite relief to ease the burden and anxiety of the family and primary caregivers of long term patients
- Hospice care enabling victims of terminal illness to die at home, in dignity, surrounded by those they love.
Learn more: Lewis County Summer Slam
Get the form: Lewis County Summer Slam Form