The Visiting Nurses Foundation is committed to the future of home health and hospice care by awarding scholarships. Candidates who are presently enrolled, or who have applied or intend to apply for enrollment in courses of study related to home health and hospice care, or comfort therapy are given consideration for scholarship. Applications are due April 19th, 2024 by 11:59pm.
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
• Seeking a field that aligns with the mission of the Visiting Nurses Foundation and their programs
• Complete application form
• Activity or Service essay
• Record of school transcripts
• Proof of enrollment or application for enrollment in a healthcare related program of study
• Letter of recommendation
All complete applications will be reviewed by the Foundation office and the VNF Scholarship Committee to determine the number of scholarship recipients and amounts of scholarship awards.
Send all completed applications to Jacki Jewell at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application below!
Note: Application for scholarship does not guarantee an award.